Spring Haul | Primark, H&M & More


I was planning on doing this for a while, especially seeing as I haven't done a haul type post for a good while. These are things I have accumulated over the past couple of weeks. I've also bought a new handbag which I won't include in this haul because I'd like to do an updated 'What's in My Bag?', so I can show you that then, and in more detail, so you can look forward to that :)

Anyway, I took a trip to Peacocks, Primark, H&M and Sainsburys and bought a few things, so here they are :)

PEACOCKS


I was looking for some new heels to wear for Spring/Summer time, and tan seems to be a safe bet when it comes to pretty much all seasons, so a pair of tan heels was basically what I was looking for, and I found them on the off chance. I just popped into Peacocks while I was waiting for my brother to get a hair cut. I spotted them, loved them, tried them on and they were perfect. There was also 20% off when I went in, so I got them for £12 something instead of £16! What a bargain!

TU at SAINSBURYS
 

I actually needed a new pair of these trainer type things, my others were pretty worn out and very discoloured. I keep buying these because they're insanely comfy, once I've broken them in, its like walking on air, and at £8 a pair, you can't really go wrong!

The jeans were bought just because I liked them! I have a pair of blue denim jeans already, but these felt so much more robust, so I snatched them up for £12.50 :)

H&M
 

I popped into H&M just to check out what shirts and blouses they had in stock, and I spotted the floral top on a stand, loved the material, the shape and cut, and bought it! I then left it a week, and went back in to see if they had any other tops which were the same style, but with a different print and I found the black and white grey hound top! They had another print, but I didn't really fancy it as much as these ones :) So if you're looking to jazz up your wardrobe with some quirky prints, H&M is the place to go!

PRIMARK
 

It had been a while since I had a good rummage around Primark, so seeing as I was back home from uni for three weeks, and I prefer the one in Nottingham to the one in Leicester, I decided I'd have a good gander to see what gems I could find. But honestly? I was pretty disappointed. I didn't find anything I loved. But I did find this blue and white stripy shirt which I thought was perfect for the Summer. I also picked up this 'Dirty Dancing' DVD. Our family had it on a VHS for some time, so when we got rid of our video player, the only time I'd see this film was when it was being shown on the telly. It's one of my favourite films, and I wanted to be able to watch it as many times as I want, so I bought it on DVD and I'm so glad I did. It makes me feel so nostalgic when I watch it now :) If you're someone who had always wanted to watch it, but haven't, get yourself down to Primark, because £3 is such brilliant value for such a superbly brilliant film!

I really hope you enjoyed this post! I will be back Wednesday with a brand new and exciting post for you all! Until then guys :)
_______________________________________________

WHERE TO FIND ME

PREVIOUS BLOG POST: 'Making Rice Kripsie Squares' 

Comments

Popular Posts