Happy New Year!


Well here we are, 2019, that was quick wasn't it? How have we made it this far this quickly? I don't know either. But what I do know is you're in for a treat this year with blog posts. Everything from fashion, beauty, food, travel and lifestyle, I plan on bringing it all to Lorna's Leaning this year.

2019 will also hold a lot of milestones for me and my family. My boyfriend and I would have been official for 2 years, I'll be 24, my boyfriend 25 (scary!), my blog will be 7 years old and my brother graduates from university. So there's plenty to look forward to this year, not to mention a trip to London with the boyfriend for a drive on an old Routemaster, a Thames river cruise and a visit to the Buckingham Palace state rooms, which of course I will blog.

I'm hoping you're anticipating this year as much as I am! Make sure you're following me on social media to keep up with everything I do on a daily basis, you will also, more than likely, be the first to find out about things that aren't yet here on the blog, so if that's something you'd be interested in, I'll leave some links below for you :)

We popped around to our friend's house to bring in the New Year. It was very chilled, not too many people, plenty of booze and of course, we had a great time! 

I'd love to know what you got up to in order to bring in the New Year. How will you be spending the rest of today? Whatever you're doing, I hope you have a wonderfully relaxed, chilled day, whatever you're doing, and Happy New Year everyone! Best wishes for 2019 :)

***

WHERE TO FIND ME



PREVIOUS BLOG POST



COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Comments

Popular Posts