Favourtie Moments of 2019


2019 has been a funny old year. There have been a few downs, but the majority of my year was filled with ups! Here are just a few things that have happened that I would like to document here, not only to share with you guys, but for me to look back on in future years.

Tom and I celebrated 2 years together in York (January)



Then we celebrated 3 years since we actually met (November)


We saw the House on Cold Hill at the Theatre Royal (February)




We went to see Slash and Myles Kennedy at the Eventim Apollo (February)


I got a new job (February)


I turned 24 (March)



 A walk around Dovedale (March)



I saw Busted in concert and met Matt Willis (March)



Watching an orchestral tribute to Queen and the Beatles at the Theatre Royal Concert Hall (March)


My mum turned 60 (April)



Enjoying the food and drink festival at Althorp House (May)



Watching Whiskey Myers in Birmingham (May)


We climbed Snowdon (May)



Going to the BBC Good Food and Flower Show (June)


Yes, that is Mary Berry!

Dad's birthday at the Alchemist (June)



My brother graduated (July)



Visiting Sherwood Forest (July)


Going for afternoon tea with my mum (August)



Seeing Cliff Richard and Gloria Hunniford eating dinner in a local Italian restaurant (August)


London sight-seeing tour on a vintage Routemaster bus and visiting the Buckingham Palace State Rooms (August)


Watching Star Wars: An Empire Strikes back at the Royal Albert Hall, London (September)


Read the Blog Post!

Cheering on the Nottingham Panthers (October)


Pumpkin picking for the first time (October)



Watching 'Rip it Up! The 70's' at the Theatre Royal Concert Hall (October)



Relaxing weekend in Norfolk (October)


My friend got married! (October)


The BBC Good Food Winter Show (November)



20 years of panto (December)


Read the Blog Post!

A Fortnum & Mason hamper to remember


Read the Blog Post!

***

I hope you enjoyed this blog post, taking a look back at my favourite moments of the year! Do you have any favourite moments you'd like to share? Leave them in the comments below or via my social media links. I will see you again really soon with a brand new blog post!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

***

WHERE TO FIND ME

Twitter
Instagram
Pinterest

'Like' Us On Facebook!


PREVIOUS BLOG POST

Christmas with Fortnum & Mason | The Christmas Express Hamper


COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Disclaimer

Comments

Popular Posts