Welcoming the Sunshine with Erika Sunglasses from Ray Ban

I've always been someone who didn't understand the hype surrounding expensive sunglasses, instead opting for cheaper alternatives, often from Primark. But I eventually caved after Tom convinced me that higher-end sunglasses were the best way to go. So after several browsing sessions and many hours of searching for the perfect pair, I ended up settling on this gorgeous pair of Erika sunglasses from Ray Ban.

They have a brown, plastic frame with metal arms. They aren't prescription glasses, so I didn't have to wait too long for them to arrive (all the way from Italy as I ordered them directly from the Ray Ban website). Plus, they were only about a third of the price of a prescription pair. The Ray Ban logo appears, traditionally, at the top of the lens and it's also engraved on the side of the metal arms, so they really do pay special attention to the details. 

The glasses arrived in a small silver box with the Ray Ban logo plastered on it, but the case itself is tan, durable and leather-look. Inside, it's lined with a velvet-type material to prevent the lenses from scratching. It also comes with a soft cloth to wipe the glasses down after each use. I use the cloth to wipe the lenses before I put them back in the case, just to look after them. But I'll clean the frame with a dedicated microfiber cloth simply to avoid scratching or damaging the plastic or metal.

I've had these glasses for a couple of weeks now, hence why they don't look brand new, fresh out of the box anymore, but you'll still get the gist of the model I've gone for and the overall look of them should you wish to purchase any. If you've been on the fence about buying a pair of these sunnies, then hopefully this has swayed you more towards taking the plunge and treating yourself to a beautiful pair of stylish shades - just in time for summer! 

***

Have you got a pair of Ray Ban sunglasses? What do you think to your pair? Would you go back? Let me know in the comments below, even if you're still on the fence about buying a pair! I'll see you again very soon with a brand new blog post :)

***

WHERE TO FIND ME

Twitter

Instagram

Pinterest

'Like' Us On Facebook!


PREVIOUS BLOG POST

How to Drink More Water


COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Disclaimer

Comments

Popular Posts