Trying Something New | Elderflower Unperfumed Eye Gel from The Body Shop

I've always been a bit sceptical of eye gels in general, specifically cooling ones. I often think "I'll just go and dab some cold water on my eyes instead, that'll be cooling", despite the fact I never actually tried the latter, I have always been curious about the former, hence why I made this purchase...obviously.

But after giving it a try over the last few weeks, I've actually been loving using it, especially of an morning when I feel more tired and run down than usual. I keep mine in the fridge as opposed to my beauty cabinet, just to add a more literal cooling sensation. 

It's an odd texture, as you can imagine, as it is a gel product. But I can totally put up with that given how it makes my eyes feel after applying it. The consistency of it also means that it goes an incredibly long way and so only a pea-sized amount, applied using the ring finger, is just about right.

In all honesty, this product does make me feel more awake as it almost takes the ache away from my heavy eyes when I wake up tired and sluggish. I've even got boyfie giving it a try now, something I never thought would happen, so that says it all really!

Now that I've finally found an eye gel that I think does the trick, without it being a huge gimmick, I'll be more inclined to buy this one again once it runs out - which won't be very soon because I've only had it for a few weeks and, like I've already said, a little really does go a very long way.

***

I hope you enjoyed this blog post! Let me know in the comments whether you've bought his cooling eye gel from The Body Shop recently and what you thought to your new purchase. I'll see you again really soon with a brand new blog post :)

***

WHERE TO FIND ME




PREVIOUS BLOG POST



COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Comments

Popular Posts