My Long-Time Staples from The Body Shop


If you’ve been following me for a while now, you’ll know that I love The Body Shop products, whether it be moisturiser, face wash, shower creams or face masks. I think you get all the quality without breaking the bank and I’ll forever shout from the rooftops about how amazing all of their products are. So I thought I’d do a roundup of some of my favourite products from The Body Shop - I hope you enjoy :)

Vitamin E Intense Moisture Cream

I have spoken many times about this moisturiser. It’s appeared in countless monthly favourites and made it to the top of my top 5 moisturiser list a few years ago. I’ll keep repurchasing this until they discontinue it, which I hope never happens because I think I’d be lost without it. 

I’ve never bought such a thick face cream for an affordable price. This is £16 a pot,  it it lasts for months. It’s ultra thick and creamy and only a peas sized amount for each section of the face does the trick, because it’s so easy to apply and massage into the skin. 

I love this moisturiser because my nose gets particularly dry and this is the only face cream that’ll keep it soft and smooth all day, and night, long. It also works just as well on the forehead, without being greasy or bitty, as some moisturisers can be. It also smells incredible! 


Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash

I love trialling different face washes and toners. But this face wash stands out as the best, most refreshing one I’ve used and it lasts for months, just like the moisturiser. I only use a small amount as it lathers well and it spreads evenly across the face, so I always have peace of mind that I’m not missing a spot. It is bliss to use after a workout or a run as it’s so invigorating and also affordable. 

This one was about £9 for 250ml and £12 if you want 400ml,  it trust me, it’s so worth the money. It also doesn’t leave my face feeling dry or tight like some face washes do, regardless of the fact it’s not a face wash with moisturising properties, which in itself is impressive. 


Vitamin C Glow Boosting Moisturiser

I’ve already touched on the Vitamin E moisturiser, which is incredible, but I use this one for days where I shower in the morning and need to put makeup on. I find the Vitamin E was is a little too thick and takes longer to sink into the skin than this one. This moisturiser is thinner, slightly like a gel, and it smells so refreshing - perfect for an early weekday morning. It comes in at £20.

It also dries exceptionally quickly, allowing me to apply my makeup in no time at all. Again, because it’s a bit thinner than the other one, a pea sized amount will be perfect for full face coverage, so it lasts just as long. I like to use this one in the morning and the Vitamin E one at night or for days where I’m not planning on going anywhere and can muse about the house with no makeup on.


Vitamin E Hydrating Toner

I must admit, I don’t use this everyday. I use it on days where I’ve worn makeup and I want to properly reset my skin. I’ll take the makeup off with moisturising face wipes or with a cleanser or micellar water, then I’ll wash my face and apply this toner afterwards. I find it makes my skin feel super soft and very clean. The scent matches that of the Vitamin E moisturiser, as they’re of the same range, so when used in combination with each other, the results are insane. Like the face wash, a 250ml bottle costs around £9.


Shower creams & gels

I will always have a bottle of shower gel or shower cream from The Body Shop in my bathroom cupboard. I think they smell incredible and the scent lasts for hours on the skin. Sometimes, I don’t need to spray on any perfume because I already smell delicious thanks to their gorgeous scents and long-lasting results. They’re also very moisturising, especially the shower creams. 

I get out of the shower and find myself forgetting to moisturise my body because my skin doesn’t feel dry or tight after using it. I won’t use these shower gels after a workout or going running because they’re too nice just for that,  it if I’m going out of the house, I’ll reach for a body wash from The Body Shop over other alternatives. The shower creams and gels cost £7 for 250ml or £3 for a travel size.



***

I hope you enjoyed this blog post? Let me know in the comments if you have bought any of these products or if I’ve convinced you to purchase some of them. I’ll see you again very soon with a brand new blog post :)

***

WHERE TO FIND ME




PREVIOUS BLOG POST



COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Comments