5 Favourite Corners of My Home

We moved into our home nearly a year ago and in that time, we have refurbished three rooms and I love each and every one of them. I won't include the downstairs loo in this list, because it's quite small and the corners are boring, haha, but I will include the five favourite corners of my home from the rooms we've decorate so far. Let's get into it :)

Our ladder shelf

This is a new addition to our wonderful home and I absolutely love the way it looks. It goes so well with the overall decor and fills the gap we had next the fireplace really nicely, almost as if the shelf was built specifically for our little alcove. I feel like these ladder shelves are really on trend right now and I love the one we decided to go with. I love this corner of our living room because it's full of objects and photos that guests can look at and books for them to read if they feel like it!

Where the cheese plant lives

I like the look of our cheese plant, affectionately known as 'Chez' because it draws the eye to both the feature wall colour, the main wall colour as well as the stylish vertical radiator we have on that wall as well. It just has the perfect blend of colours, making it more of a focal point than anything else.

The bedside table in the guest bedroom

The guest bedroom is something we've only recently redecorated and I have loved dressing it, ready for any guest who wants to come and stay with us. This is my favourite corner of this room because it's light-yet-cosy, but it's also minimalist-yet-decorative. I hope that our guests feel the same way when they see it!

The corner shelf

We have a shelf in the corner of living room that's specifically made, as you can probably see, to fit snugly into the corner of any room. Although this side of the room doesn't depict both colours we have in the room, it's become something of a feature itself as it looks so unusual.

It's often the first thing that people notice when they walk into the room and they'll walk over to see what's on it. I haven't got it quite how I want it yet. I'm on the lookout for other trinkets and ornaments to put on it, so what you see now won't be that way forever, but it's still one of my favourite corners of our home.

Our 'Fifty Shades of England' framed print

This print is something Tom got me for my birthday and we were waiting to hang it until the living room was decorated. Back in August, we finished refurbishing the lounge and took the first opportunity to hang the print. Ever since then anyone who comes into the room will take a look at what's written on it. It's like a fun activity for our guests to do and they actually find it quite interesting.


***

I hope you enjoyed this blog post? Let me know in the comments below whether you have any favourite corners throughout your home and I'll see you again very soon with a brand new blog post :)

***

WHERE TO FIND ME




PREVIOUS BLOG POST



COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Comments