Cocktails, Dinner at Bill's & Cinema Fun

so I usually work on Saturdays, so when I get one off, I try and do something productive and fun and make the most of a Saturday I would usually have to work through, so today, my family and I went on a little outing. This morning, we went round some charity shops and did some shopping at a small bakery! Then we went home for a short while, had a cup of tea, and then hopped on the bus into town. So I wanted to document this and share it with all of you! ENJOY :)

COCKTAILS AT TURTLE BAY

 So I might have all 4 of these and I'm not sorry xD its ok, I didn't get too jolly ;) I hadn't had anything to eat yet so I wanted to go easy on the cocktails, but with happy hour being on it was so difficult to refrain from buying anymore! I must have tried every single cocktail on the Turtle Bay menu! xD

DINNER AT BILLS



If you've been following me for a while, you'll know that I've been to Bill's a couple of times and I loved it every time, so we decided to go back! Its definitley my favourite restaurant at the minute and I recommend it to literally everyone! 

I had a 'Halloumi and Humous Burger' with skinny fries, and it was delicious, I highly recommend it, especially if you're vegetarian :) My sister had 'Asparagus Mac n' Cheese' while both my Mum and Dad had chicken kebabs, but I'm not sure what it was called on the menu! 

So I had dessert, as did my Dad and my sister. I had a slice of pecan pie with banana ice cream and it was delicious, but a little too sickly for me so my Mum had the rest :) My Dad had a slice of carrot cake and apparently it was one of the best he'd tried!

OFF TO THE CINEMA

So, I'm going to have to end this post now as I'm about to nip to the cinema with my Dad and my Brother to see 'Mad Max', the trailer looks pretty awesome so I'm looking forward to seeing it :) I might take some photos and upload them to this blog later (if you see photos after this, then I remembered to take some pictures xD). 
I hope you enjoyed this as it was a lot more interesting than Wednesday's post! I will see you tomorrow with a brand new blog post for you! Lorna X
____________________________________________

WHERE TO FIND ME

PREVIOUS BLOG POST: Revision, Revision, Revision...

See the side bar for DISCLAIMERS

Comments

Popular Posts