Revision, Revision, Revision...


So, if you weren't aware, exam season is in full swing, and as much as I would love to be treating you to a lovely, well planned and thought out blog post with pretty pictures, I just haven't had the time to produce anything. I've already had 2 exams, and have 4 to go, the next one is this Friday and obviously my priority has been my A Levels. I've finished my revision for tonight so I thought I would put out this post to let you know why you don't have a more interesting post to read. 

BUT, before you feel like I've cheated you out of a proper post, I just want to let you know that I will in fact be publishing a much more interesting post in Saturday instead INCLUDING your weekly Sunday post! I hope you're not too angry with me, but passing my exams is my number one priority right now and I need to spend as much time as possible revising.

I will see you on Saturday with a lovely new post for you! 

Oh and if you have exams, GOOD LUCK!

Lorna X
_________________________________________________

WHERE TO FIND ME

PREVIOUS BLOG POST: 'TAG: Fun Questions'

For DISCLAIMER see the side bar.

The only photo in this post was sourced from Pinterest (LINK

Comments

Popular Posts