MY A LEVELS ARE OVER!


For thousands and thousands of teenagers across the country, their A Levels and GCSEs have come to an end, and that also includes me (even though I'm not actually a teenager anymore xD). If you read my blog on a regular basis, you will know that I had 2 A levels from a previous sixth form but I was 40 UCAS points away from going to university (back in 2013), and now, after 4 years and 5 and a half A Levels, I have an unconditional university offer and I can finally start a new chapter in my life. 

My last exam was on the 19th June and it was an English Language one, 2 and a half hours long and I was shattered by the end of it, although I was very happy to be leaving college, revision, exams and A Levels behind. I won't miss the college, but I will certainly miss the people that I have met along the way, including my teachers, so in a way its a bitter sweet ending, but I am grateful for the experience and it has done me a whole world of good, I got my (academic) confidence back after a bad expereince at my school sixth form, and I've also got three and half more A Levels out of it. Without going too deep, going back to A Levels was one of the best things I have ever done and I have no regrets, I'm not even bitter about not getting into uni the first time round, because looking back, I don't think I was ready, but now, I'm nothing but ready. 

Now all I have to do is wait for the results, which is a completely different feeling all together, but I won't stress about it, there's no point, you can't do anything about it, so just go with the flow. My grandma always says that when one door closes, another one opens, basically, everything happens for a reason, and that reason may not be evident to you straight away, but you will soon find out :)

I wish you all the very best of luck on results day, and don't worry about it at all until the day, don't let it cloud your well deserved, long, Summer break, remember, what will be will be, just go with it!

I'll see you on Sunday guys with a brand new blog post :)
______________________________________________________

WHERE TO FIND ME

PREVIOUS BLOG POST: 'Dad's Birthday | Off to Red's'

Comments

Popular Posts