Naughty Purchases of the Month | Coffee & Handbags

I've only just been paid, but in that time, I've managed to buy both an expensive handbag and a coffee machine! I don't usually make many big purchases, and by that I mean not spending over £30 on one thing, but I don't know what came over me this month...oh wait, I know...the sales xD 

NESCAFE DOLE GUSTO MELODY 3 COFFEE POD MACHINE


I got this bad boy today from PC World/Currys (I guess they're one in the same these days) for £39.99 down from £99 which is a good deal in my eyes, but if you want one for that price, you'd better get down there pronto as the sale ends on Wednesday at midnight! You get 6 pods for free and you also get a 2 year guarentee on it, so make sure you keep all your paper work. I've used it three times today already and its amazing! My brother loves the chococcino :) Its so simple and easy to use! If you want me to, I can do a review on it at some point in the future, just let me know :)


FIORELLI RITE TOTE (BLUE STRIPE)


This bag, like the coffee machine, was purchased in the sale from Debenhams, but I don't think the sale is on there anymore :( It was £41 down from £69, not a great deal off, but it's still 40% off, so any saving is a bonus. I love it, its big enought for A4 documents so its great for uni, it also comes with a tablet case which I had in for a little while (the poppers inside are for fastening the tablet case) but then took out so I would have more space. The only down side to this bag is that it doesn't have a zip to protect the contents, but I just keep my phone in the zip pocket (and close the zip) and slot my purse in between a couple of note books so its not obvious and can't be seen. 

If you're in need of a new handbag or need one durable enough for work or uni, then I highly recommend this one, it also comes in two other designs, one is black and white (not striped) and the other is a floral pattern, so there's something or everyone really. I love Fiorelli bags, this is the 3rd one in my collection. I think they're amazing quality, not too expensive and look amazing. Each bag is so different and individual, perfect as a gift for someone, especially when the sales roll around ;) 


VOGUE MAGAZINE

 No, this isn't a naughty purchase, but at £2 I couldn't just leave it there, I mean, what a bargain right? I got this from Sainsburys in case you're wondering where you can get a Vogue magazine for 2 quid xD it makes for light bed time, or evening a nice morning read in bed with a cup of coffee and slice of toast or an avocado, its also perfect if you're a commuter :)

That's it from me for today guys, I will be back on Wednesday with a brand new post for you all! Also, don't forget to let me know if you'd like a review of either the coffee machine or the handbag, those posts will be a lot more detailed :) 
______________________________________________________

WHERE TO FIND ME


See side bar for DISCLAIMER

Comments

Popular Posts