Father's Day | Gifts For My Dad


I'm aware that I probably should have done this post a lot sooner, however I don't think that everyone in the UK has Father's Day gifts sorted or even thought about what to buy. So, I thought I'd help out a bit and show you what I bought for my Dad. Now, My Dad's birthday is the 17th June, and Father's Day is on the 21st of June, so instead of show you what I got him just for Father's Day, I thought I'd show you what I got for his birthday as well. My Dad is very hard to buy for and I'm sure I'm not the only one who struggles to find a thoughtful gift for their Dad, so I'm going to include them all to help you out a bit :) It will also make this post more substantial!

TU AT SAINSBURYS CLOTHING


The clothes in Sainsburys are surprisingly good quality and are always bang on trend, although they aren't as cheap as George at Asda or Matalan, I think they're much better quality and there's loads more variety. I chose 2 shirts and 1 polo shirt, the polo shirt is for him to wear at work, while the shirts are more casual Summer staples for my Dad so I know he'll get loads of use out of them, he loves the linen shirts by TU especially as they're light weight and soft on the skin.



 Skincare & Toiletry Gifts
I wanted to put together a little pack of toiletries and general everyday necessities for my Dad instead of just picking something for the sake of it and with no thought put in, I know that Dad will use all of these things and your Dad may be different, but the idea is the same. Maybe you could put together a package of your Dad's favourite things, pop them in a little box perhaps with some of his favourite chocolate, so its really more of a gift concept I'm trying to get across rather than the products themselves :)

NIVEA POST SHAVE BALM


I bought my Dad a Nivea gift set for Christmas and he's been loving the shaving balm that came in it, so I decided to replenish his favourite skincare product. If your Dad maybe gets dry skin after shaving or maybe they hate the feel afterwards but don't like the sound of a moisturiser, then a post shaving balm like this one would be more appropriate.

CAREX HAND SANITIZER


My Dad works on computers a lot for a living, he's a senior technical analyst...I'm not even going to pretend to know what one of those is or what they do xD Even though he has his own office and therefore his own computer, I thought it would be nice for him to have some hand sanitizer just to freshen up the hands a bit without going to the loo to wash his hands after tapping away at a dirty keyboard all day. I swear by hand sanitizer as I HATE using the soap provided by public loos and I thought my Dad would appreciate it as well as we're pretty similar when it comes to germs and soap in public toilets xD 

ORIGINAL SOURCE LIME SHOWER GEL


My Dad LOVES Original Source shower gel and only ever gets it when its on offer so I got 2 of the lime ones because they're his favourite (I didn't see much point photography both of them). To be honest, when I run out of shower gel I will sometimes use the mint one as well as these shower gels aren't just for men, so the fact that they're unisex makes them doubly brilliant. The lime one is so refreshing, it leaves a lovely tantalising smell on the skin which can last for several hours which again is a massive bonus in the shower gel department.

SURE ROLL ON DEODORANT


My Dad will never use a spray on deodorant so I bought 2 of these as well. One to go in his gym bag and the other for him to use at home. It might seem like an odd thing to include and no, my Dad doesn't smell xD I just know that its something he will most definitely utilise :)

GREEN & BLACKS CHOCOLATE

I don't know about your Dad, but mine loves Green & Blacks chocolate, so I decided to get him some of that as well just as a finishing touch I guess. I'm also going to bake him a cherry and almond cake which I'm going to publish a blog post about tomorrow for you :)

I hope this post helped you out somewhat, I hope everyone has a happy and relaxing Father's Day! See you tomorrow with a food post :)
___________________________________________________

WHERE TO FIND ME


See sidebar for DISCLAIMER 

Comments

Popular Posts