My Month in Instagram Photos

This month hasn't been a great month for myself and my Instagram account, by that I mean I haven't posted much at all over the last month, purely because I've been really busy getting ready for uni and trying my best to settle in, so IG hasn't really been much of a priority, BUT I want to start posting more now I've found my feet and am a lot more settled. So, seeing as this is  a monthly post, I couldn't not show you what I was posting over the month of September, so here we go :)
By the way, if you click the images below, it will take you over to my Instagram gallery!
https://instagram.com/heartbritishthings/
https://instagram.com/heartbritishthings/

Hopefully, this month will be a lot more successful on the Instagram front, I'm going to try my best as of today to keep my followers happy :)

-Do you have an Instagram account?
-How often do you post?
-What is your favourite type/genre of photo?

I you want to leave me a link to your Instagram page, please do by posting it in a comment below, or hop over to my Instagram and tag your account to one of my photos and I will check them all out, thanks for stopping by, I'll see you Wednesday with a brand new blog post :)
________________________________________________

WHERE TO FIND ME




Comments

Popular Posts