An Exciting New Gadget & A Festive Winter Accessory

I hadn't planned on buying an iPad, but when I got a 20% discount with work, I thought I'd strike while the iron was hot and get me an iPad. I saved up myself to buy things like this for uni, and that's mainly why I bought it. I could take this instead of lug my laptop to the library or a study room. This is totally an investment, but it's also a bit of fun and really exciting. I had initially gone for the iPad Mini 2, but seeing as they had run out, I went for the Air instead, only because the screen is much bigger, and I prefer that. I'm glad I opted for this variation instead of the Mini, on second thought, it wasn't for me anyway :)
I also bought a leather case to go with it. It wasn't cheap at £30, but it feels like amazing quality and I'm sure it will protect my new baby from any knocks and bangs it may have on its way to lectures and seminars.

If the iPad wasn't enough, I also bout this amazing scarf, which was also from Tesco. It was £12 originally and I got it for just under a tenner (I work for Tesco so I get discount off everything and this week, it doubled to 20% off, great for me as I'm a student and buy my own food etc now :) ). Its amazingly festive. Not only is it bright red (I don't have another bright red scarf apart from my tartan one), but its also got three different patterns on it. Tartan, hounds tooth (dogs tooth) and stripes. What an amazing combo. So when its wrapped up nice and tight round your neck on an early, crisp Autumn morning, it looks so interesting. I've already had compliments from people I don't even know, one girl was just crossing the road and mentioned how much she loved it and where I got it from. Its so warm and interesting, I've never seen anything quite like it. Its practical because its warm but also eye catching, making somewhat of a fashion statement :)
I hope you enjoyed this post, it was exciting for me to get it out there to you, I've been dying to tell you what the exciting purchase (I mentioned it on Twitter) was, and there it is, I'm going to have fun exploring my iPad now, and I will see you on Sunday with a brand new blog post for you all.
_______________________________________________
WHERE TO FIND ME
PREVIOUS BLOG POST: 'Scarves Galore'

Comments

  1. Oh you lucky duck! I'd love to get my hands on an Ipad air - perhaps I can persuade my parents this Christmas haha x

    www.sheintheknow.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its one of te best purchases I've ever made! I saved up for sometime so i was able to buy one when the time was right! I hope you get one soon, it really is a winderful invention, great for practically anything! I use it to make notes in lectures and for research in seminars etc, its also great for playing games ;) I couldn't recommend it to you enough :) thanks for stopping by :) x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts