MY NEW Twitter Account

https://g.twimg.com/Twitter_logo_blue.png
The image above is not mine, it was taken from Google Images, the exact link to which is here.

I HAVE A NEW TWTTER ACCOUNT! Exciting times eh? its still very new as I only made the account today, but if you want to stay up-to-date with all my blog posts, follow THIS account, instead of the other one. I just wanted to keep my blogging account separate from my from the old account which is somewhat out of date now as the blog name has changed, although the URL remains the same so people can still visit my blog via old links.

You don't have to follow if you don't want to, but it would help you to keep up-to-date with my upcoming posts.

I will be seeing you tomorrow with a brand new blog post for you all, if you're a lover of scarves and all things Winter, you'll thoroughly enjoy the post :)
___________________________________________
WHERE TO FIND ME

PREVIOUS BLOG POST: 'Current Favourites'

Comments

Popular Posts