20 of the Best Instagram Captions for Those Who Have Just Got Engaged


Getting engaged is such a wonderful feeling. It's something you just want to shout from the rooftops and tell everyone what's just happened. It's like you're in a little bubble of cosiness and happiness with your partner. So much so, nothing else exists, no one else is around. The whole world feels as though it's stood still. It's a feeling unlike any other and it should be celebrated.

One of the first things people do is put their news on social media and that includes Instagram. We were engaged for several days before announcing it online as we just wanted it to be a private thing for a while. But when we finally did announce it, I simply put "We got engaged!". Simple-yet-effective. But it got me thinking, "what else could I have said?", so I gave it some thought and decided to write this blog post. Hopefully, it gives you some ideas :)

Cheesy Instagram captions for couples who have just got engaged

"Still on cloud nine"

"Feeling complete"

"Forever and then some"

"The best day of my life"

"Another chapter in our story"

"A new chapter begins"

"[Name] has a nice "ring" to it"

"Here's to forever"

"I said yes!"

You could even use a song lyric

"And out of the blue, I fell for you" - Kacey Musgraves, Butterflies

"At last, my love has come along" - Etta James, At Last

"I have never known a love like this" - Ben Rector, Love Like This

"Hey baby, I think I wanna marry you" - Bruno Mars, Marry You

"All that you are is all that I'll ever need" - Ed Sheeran, Tenerife Sea

What about literary quotes?

"Whatever our souls are made out of, his and mine are the same" - Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights

"I love her and it is the beginning of everything" - F. Scott Fitzgerald

"You are my today and all of my tomorrows" - Leo Christopher

"Remember tonight, for it is the beginning of always" - Dante Alighieri

"True love stories never have endings" - Richard Bach

"Wherever you are is my home, my only home" - Charlotte Bronte, Jane Eyre

***

I hop you enjoyed this blog post? When did you get engaged and where? Let me know in the comments below and I'll see you again very soon with a brand new blog post!

***

WHERE TO FIND ME




PREVIOUS BLOG POST 



COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Comments

Popular Posts