The Print That's Got Everyone Talking in Our Home


We bought my brother a poster almost identical to this one back in February for his birthday. But as he lives in Wales now, we got him a - you guessed it - a 50 Shades of Wales print. I loved it that much I really wanted one for us but, of course, it couldn't be the Welsh one! So we found and England one instead and I absolutely adore it.

Tom bought it for me for my birthday (there's a running theme here, haha). It's just so colourful but quirky at the same time. It adds some personality to the living room and whenever anyone comes round, they make a point of reading the poster, just to see what each colour represents in England. 

The one I bought for my brother came from Etsy because I couldn't find the Welsh one on Not On the High Street, but I believe Tom bought this one from Not On the High Street, so you can buy these from either place and maybe even other retailers sell them as well. Buy the England one here!

There are loads of different countries you can choose from as well. In addition to the Welsh one (take a look here), there's also a Scottish one an Irish one and even an American one! If any of those take your fancy, then I'd definitely recommend buying one because they really do get chins wagging in the home, giving everyone a talking point!


***

I hope you enjoyed this blog post? Let me know in the comments below whether you've got any of these posters in and around your home or if you'd love to have one that represents your country/heritage/ancestry. I'll see you again very soon with a brand new blog post! 

***

WHERE TO FIND ME




PREVIOUS BLOG POST



COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Comments

Popular Posts