Items On My Wishlish

This should be a rather fun post for most of you, for me, it's been one I've been looking forward to ages, but I had planned posts which needed to go up before this one. Now that it's nearly March (the month of my birthday), I thought it would be nice to show you some things I have either asked for, or will save up for myself after my birthday. 

I think that if someone said they didn't have a list of things they would like to buy or get for Christmas or their birthday, then they're lying. But there's something special about buying an item which you have saved up for yourself. Or even if you got a particular gift from a certain someone for a special birthday, you'll remember it and often treasure it a lot more :) 

Anyway, I don't actually own any of these things myself but I wish I did and one day I will. I've already saved up some money for a special something, my instagram followers will probably be the first to find out what that 'something' is, but it won't be made public for about a month so you have a little while to wait (in suspense xD). So, lets get into it shall we? :) 

iPad Mini 2 (silver) OR iPad Air (gold)


Large Longchamp Handbag (Navy Blue & Tan)


Polaroid Fuji Film Camera (Duck Egg Blue)


Cambridge Satchel (Tan)


Roberts Radio (Duck Egg Blue)


Chanel 'Chance' Perfume


Ellie Saab 'La Parfum' Perfume


Daisy 'Dream' Perfume


Hunter Wellington Boots (Black)


That's it from me today guys, but I will be back really soon with a brand new post for you :)

-What items are on your wishlist?
-Have you bought all the items on your wishlist yet? 
-Let me know!
__________________________________________

WHERE TO FIND ME

DISCLAIMER
I have not been paid or sponsored to write this specific blog post. All views and opinions are my own. I am not affiliated with any companies that may be mentioned in this blog post. All photographic content for this post came from external sites including Pinterest and Google Images. Neither have these companies has paid me to include the images. No Copyright infringement intended.

Comments

Popular Posts