My January Favourites

I can't remember the last time I wrote about my monthly favourites, but this month there were genuinely things that I loved and I really wanted to share them with you before we got too far into February! I have split them up into categories: beauty, fashion, food and drink, music and random. It just makes it easier for me to write and for you to read :) enjoy!

Beauty


*Carex Sensitive Hand Gel
*Soap & Glory Hand Food Hand Cream
*Jack Wills Rose Lip Balm
*Lancôme Midnight Rose Perfume

I know a couple of these products might be a little random, or they may come as no surprise to you at all, but I love all of them nonetheless. The hand sanitizer is more of a random favourite, but I couldn't be without it to be honest with you. I'm one of those people that HATES washing their hands with soap and water, especially when the soap is so cheap and smells nasty! Granted, I wash my hands the traditional way at home (because we have nice hand wash :D), but when I'm at college or on a night out or in a restaurant, I will choose hand sanitizer every time. Not only does it smell nice, but it's not messy or soapy, it dries very quickly and lasts for ages! At least with one of these in your hand bag, you won't have to queue to use a crappy hand dryer!

I got the Jack Wills lip balm as a Christmas present in a JW gift set and have been using it ever since. Now, if like me, Rose isn't your favourite scent, don't panic because this has a very subtle smell to it and isn't overpowering in the slightest, it also doesn't taste too bad either. It's really moisturising and rather creamy, but not creamy enough that you need to keep re-applying it every 5 seconds :)

The hand cream should come as no surprise to you, especially if you've been following me for a while, or even if you love yourself! I had gone through several small tubes and still have some small ones left over from some Christmas gift sets (which I'm happy about). I bought this several months ago and there's still some left! I can see results within about half an hour of me applying the hand cream which is incredible, especially when you have hands as dry as mine! It gets the thumbs up from me for sure!

The perfume has been my favourite this month by far! Although I did use Daisy Eau So Fresh a lot during the first week of January. However I purchased this perfume in the sale (as a gift set), it also came with a body lotion and some shower gel which smells delicious! I'm no good at describing smells, but it's rather sweet, I would say you could wear it during the day or for a night on the town, so it's pretty versatile! I will definitely be re-purchasing it when it runs out!

Fashion


*Dorothy Perkins Pink & Camel Checkered Blanket Scarf

I love this scarf to death! The neutral colours make it so versatile, you can wear it with anything you like! I like to wear it with similar colours, however, it is so very and soft and so very warm that I just want to wear it all the time, even if some colours do clash ;) 
Food & Drink


*Jimmy's Iced Coffee (Skinny)

Words cannot express how much I love this drink. It is so tasty and very refreshing considering it's coffee. Hot coffee doesn't really quench my thirst, but this 100% does. Now although it is my favourite, I probably drink it 3-4 times a week, mainly because there's a little too much sugar and caffine in it and I don't want my body to get used to it. However, if I could drink it all the time with no health implications at all, I would drink it several times a day ;) 

Music
After watching Guardians of the Galaxy, there has been one song that I cannot get out of my head, and it's Rupert Holmes' Escape (which is basically the Pina Coladas song xD). I have also been loving Ed Sheeran, basically every single song he has ever sung. Whenever I feel stressed out or a bit upset, I just listen to my favourites and I'm back up on cloud 9! I recommend you check out these songs and see what you think :)

Random



*Kilner Drinking Jar

I bought these in a set that I purchased on Amazon that came with 2 glasses, 2 red straws and 2 black straws, and 2 lids I think it's really cute and quirky. I actually have 2 clear ones and 1 pink one but the pink one didn't come in the set, I actually bought it in Wilkinsons for about £3 :) Wilkinsons also sell clear ones too if you're interested! 





*2015 Diary

I have been trying so hard to try and organise  my life recently and I thought that getting a diary would help me do it. In the past, I was rubbish at using my diary, but I have made a conscious effort to use it every day and it really has helped me to get my life in check, whether it be lunch dates or coffee mornings with my friends or coursework deadlines. If you feel a little stressed or like you have a million and one things to do, then I highly recommend that you get a diary, and not a teeny tiny one either, get one that's big enough for everything. This diary has a week spread out across 2 pages which is great for my personal needs, however you may not need one that big, or you may even need one that's a lot bigger, it's all up to you!

That's it from me today guys! 
 -What have your favourites been this month? 
-Are any the same as mine? 
Let me know in the comment section or via one of my social media sites :) 

I will see you soon with a brand new post for you all :) X
___________________________________________________________________

WHERE TO FIND ME

DISCLAIMER
I have not been paid or sponsored to write this specific blog post. All views and opinions are my own. I am not affiliated with any companies that may be mentioned in this blog post. All photographic content is my own. No Copyright infringement intended.

Comments

  1. I nominated You to take part in the challenge: what would you choose? :) it would be lovely if you could answer these questions in your blog :) Follow this link --> http://inmyflowoflife.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/challenge-what-would-you-choose.html <-- to find out my answers, copy the questions and pass the challenge to your friends :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts