Recent Beauty Purchases

Yes, not the best of photos I do realise, however, at least you get the gist of my recent purchases? That's what counts right?...Right? Anyway, I went to the shops today and bought a few things, however I have only featured three in this post because I'm saving the others to do a review on in the future :) 

Anyway, I will give you go through with you briefly why I bought the product, how much it cost and my first impressions so hopefully it shouldn't be too long for a Friday night read! I hope you enjoy it guys! 

Clean & Clear Advantage Spot Control Treatment Gel
Price: £2.50 (down from £3.50)
From: Sainsburys


 I bought this in a bid to help make my spots disappear. I have recently had a pretty bad break out of spots on my face and it is annoying the heck out of me, so right now, I will try anything. I will give it a go and get back to you :) 

First impressions wise, it's exactly how I expected it to be, and it smells alright too which is a plus, but then people have different scent preferances so the smell could become debatable. I haven't tried any sort of treatment gel that claims to be as powerful as this one, so I will have fun trying this out! 

Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquer (Gloss)
Price: £5 (ON OFFER)
From: Sainsburys

 To be honest, I didn't go into the shop with the intention of buying this, I saw it was on offer and I only have one lip laqeur from the range which is a bright red, so this one seemed a lot more natural and wearable, especially for during the day. I know not everyone is a fan of the glossy ones, but I love them, I wish I could wear my red one all the time, but I only ever wear it for nights out or evenings out for cocktails with my friends, and even then, I like to switch it up with some pinks or berry coloured lip sticks. 

I am yet to try any from the matte range. I will pick some up next time and do a review on here for you? First impressions were good, I love the swatched colour and I think it looks lovely on the lips, it could be a new obsession of mine :)

Rimmel Stay Blushed Liquid Blusher (Pop of Pink)
Price:  £2.25 (ON OFFER)
From: Sainsburys 

I was actually rather surprised to see that this one was still available as it was the nicest colour on offer. This was also the last one in my local Sainsburys which I was really happy about, and for the price (more than half price) I thought "why not"? 

The swatch on the card isn't very clear, but it looks beautiful on the skin. It also smells a bit like sun cream, so if you're into that or like that smell (which I do), then I'd give it a go. The colour looks scary when you first get it out of the tube, but once you blend it in properly (I used the Real Techniques Stippling brush), it looks natural and is a surprisingly everyday colour.

That's it from me today guys but I hope you enjoyed it! Let me know what else you'd like a post by leaving a comment below or contact me via one of my social media sites below or in the side bar! Bye dee bye :) 
 ______________________________________________


DISCLAIMER

I have not been paid or sponsored to write this specific blog post. All views and opinions are my own. I am not affiliated with any companies that may be mentioned in this blog post. All photographic content is my own. No Copyright infringement intended.

Comments

Popular Posts