A Sunny Day in Newark

On Wednesday (13 August), we decided to take a trip out to Newark, which isn't too far away from where I live, we hoped on the train and were there within 25 minutes which was awesome! We had a fabulous time, we enjoyed a picnic in front of the castle ruins, had a pint by the river and generally had a good time :) I thought I would make this a photo based post, sorry if that's not your cup of tea, but most of my readers tend to like them, so please enjoy :)

The previous photos were taken by the castle ruins, a few photos are (as you've already gathered) of the castle ruins itself :) We then visited a Civil War museum, the next few snaps are of my Dad and Sister dressing up in the kids corner xD


After, we went in search of a good old British pub, we eventually found a barge on the river which was technically a pub on water, it was awesome! The next few photos were taken en-route to the pub and others were taken when we had reached it :) We also visited a cute little tea shop and had a cream tea, I took one photo which you can see on Instagram (link below or you can click on the IG icon in the top right hand corner of this web page).



Look! Its the Rosie & Jim boat ;) (if you don't know what that is, give it a quick Google :) ).

Righio, I hope you enjoyed this post, I know it was a little photo heavy, but it makes a nice change to my rambly posts! I also hope you liked my holiday blog series, they seemed to be pretty popular on the reader stats so that must be good sign :)

Also, I will be publishing a new blog post TOMORROW at 6pm, it will basically update you regarding my A Level results, if you follow me on Twitter or IG, you may already know, but if not, make sure you check back tomorrow :)

See you then guys!
_____________________________________

WHERE TO FIND ME

PREVIOUS BLOG POST: 'REVIEW: The Cakehouse*'

Comments