My A Level Outcome

As you can probably already tell, I did pretty well last Thursday, getting results I'm very proud of! This isn't a post designed to rub it in to those who didn't do as well as they'd hoped, its designed instead as a platform for me to project my happiness, it'll probably be the only post regarding the topic, nonetheless, I wanted to share this happy day with you :)
I got a card from my parents (the one on he left), they also got me the beautiful flowers that are sat on the table in the photograph above :)
The other card is from my Godfather who also got me a box of chocolates (which I shared) but those delicious little things are no longer in existence xD.
I was also given a beautiful bouquet of Sunflowers from a family friend! Aren't they stunning? :)

I won't bore you with what I got for each subject, but I will say that I got A,B,C in my full A Levels, and a C in my extra AS level, which wasn't bad but I was a little disappointed, but hey, there's nothing I can do about it now, so I might as well embrace it :)

I hope you all did well! Good luck to those getting GCSE results soon! You'll all do brilliantly :)
_______________________________________________

WHERE TO FIND ME

PREVIOUS BLOG POST: 'A Sunny Day in Newark'



Comments