Things I've Loved in April


I haven't done a favourites post in a long time. But I thought I'd do one this month as there have been a few things I've been loving over the past month, and I wanted to share them with you. Let me know if any of my favourites are the same as yours, or leave me a link to a post you've written about them, I'd love to give it a cheeky read! Let's get into it shall we?

The Body Shop - Vitamin E 'Intense' Moisture Cream

I've been using this cream for a while and I think it's fantastic. It's creamy (obviously), but the difference here is, it isn't watery or thin, it's a thick, soft cream, perfect for overly dry skin. I'll apply a small amount every night before I go to bed, ensuring a smooth, soft face the next morning. This is my second tub since mid December (2018), so believe me when I say a small amount goes an incredibly long way.

It isn't the cheapest face moisturiser you can get, nor is it the most expensive, but it's definitely worth the extra cash if you have dry, problem skin. I can see myself repurchasing this time and time again, as I haven't used anything else quite like it. I recommend this for those of you with dry or flaky skin, particularly around the nose or forehead. Trust me, you won't be left disappointed! 


Maison Tranquille - 'Oriental Peony' Room Spray

I bought this in a garden centre a few weeks ago as I love the smell of peonies, in fact, they're my favourite flowers. They smell delightful, so when I saw there was a room spray that smelt just like the real thing, of course I was going to buy it! I've used it pretty much everyday since I purchased it and now my whole house smells AMAZING! Unfortunately, I can't find it online, so I won't be able to provide a link, but if you see it out and about, definitely give it a cheeky sniff :)

Barry M Gelly 'Hi-Shine' Nail Paint - Pink Lemonade

I've found Barry M 'Hi-Shine' nail polishes to be a bit hit and miss. Some of them are great, last ages without a top coat, vibrant colours, basically everything you'd want in a nail polish! But some of them chip easily, the formula can be like water; incredibly thin. But this one didn't disappoint. The colour is just right, not quite white, not quite nude, but with just the right amount of pink to draw attention, but not stand out too much. It's the perfect, understated nail polish that subtly adds sophistication to any outfit. An absolute staple buy if you're into natural polishes and nudey tones.


Cath Kidston 'Mini London Icons' Audrey Mug

I don't think I've ever loved a mug as much as I've loved this one! It's the perfect size for coffee (as I don't drink tea), it's cute, simple, but colourful and right up my street. If you know me well, you'll be aware that I love anything 'London'. The buses, telephone boxes, Royal Guards and post boxes, I can't get enough. I also love Cath Kidston, so combine the two and I will lose my mind! I wish I'd have bought two, just in case one gets broken.


LancĂ´me La Vie est Belle Eclat Eau de Parfum

I got this for my birthday (back in March) and from the moment I gave it a sniff, I fell in love with it. It's become my new, go-to scent, overtaking my signature scent, also by LancĂ´me, known simply as 'La Vie est Belle', the original variant of this one featured here. It has subtle hints of rose through it. Now, I'm not the biggest fan of rose scents, but this one is so muted that it almost smells completely different. I haven't smelt anything quite like it before, but it smells incredible! Give it a sniff next time you're walking past the LancĂ´me beauty counter.


Daniel Wellington 'Melrose Gold' Petite Watch (28mm)

This is something else that I got for my birthday. I've wanted one for a long time, so when I unwrapped it, I was beyond happy! I've worn it pretty much every day since I got it, the only time I've taken it off is for a shower or at the gym. It's just beautiful, more than a watch I'd say, more like a piece of beautiful, understated jewellery. It's by far the most sophisticated watch I've ever owned and I think it's gorgeous! It's not quite gold, but definitely isn't silver. It's more of a rose gold/copper colour, which goes with everything. If you're looking for a discreet but beautiful new watch, then I highly recommend this one, as you definitely won't be disappointed!



***

I hope you enjoyed this post. Let me know what you've loved through April! I'll see you Wednesday with a brand new post :)

***

WHERE TO FIND ME




PREVIOUS BLOG POST



COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Comments