Some Recent Naughty Purchases


If you know me well, you'll be fully aware that extravagant purchases aren't really my thing. I'd rather spend money on holidays and experiences than materialistic goods. But recently I had a 'sod it' phase, and this is the outcome...great for my wardrobe, but my bank account? Not so much! But to be fair, I did need a new pair of sturdy sandals, and a new light denim jacket, the handbag was impulse...and in the sale...that's how justified it anyway! But without further a do, lets get into it :)

Red Herring Denim Jacket

To be fair, I did need another light denim jacket. I saw this one in Debenhams, tried it on and from that moment, I knew I wasn't going to leave the shop without it. It's very much tailored towards my body shape, I'm quite curvy, so the hem hits more at the waist than the hips, which I find to be quite flattering. It's also quite light and it's the perfect colour. I have a darker, slightly heavier Levi's denim jacket, so I thought this one would be nice to change up some outfits somewhat.


Birkenstock Arizona White Sandals

I already had a pair of sandals which look almost exactly the same as these, only they weren't Birkenstock. They were 6 years old and had been very well worn (and loved). So I finally decided to replace my battered old sandals with these brand new ones. These are incredibly high quality, and well worth the heftier price tag. There are loads of different colours and styles available on their website, and I'm very tempted to get a pair in a few other colours. But we will see, I'm sure I'll share them with you if I do :)


Radley 'Liverpool Street' Handbag

I've wanted a Radley handbag for quite a while. I was waiting and waiting for one that I liked, so when I saw this come up on their website, I dropped it into my online basket. It's a beautiful colour, black has never really tickled my fancy in terms of handbags. The only black bags I own are used for night outs and come in the form of a clutch. I thought this one would be perfect for all year round, particularly the transitional seasons when nature's colours start to change. It's an all-leather bag, so I'm hopeful it'll wear well and last for years. Fingers crossed eh?




***

WHERE TO FIND ME




PREVIOUS BLOG POST



COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Comments