Homemade Bread is on the Rise in Our House

I don't think we ever gave homemade bread a second thought until we started making our own pizza bases (read about those here if you like!). After that, we looked into what else we could make with little effort and we were surprised to see bread on the list. So we clicked on the recipe and Bob's your uncle - we had delicious, homemade white bread in less than three hours. 

Ever since then, we've been loving making (and eating, obviously) our own bread, especially after realising how healthy it is for you in comparison to store-bought loaves. We've even tried our hand at multi-seed and wholemeal alternatives to makes things even more healthy than it was already. 

Boyfie and I, although mainly Boyfie, made a loaf for my parents and we packaged it wonderfully, purchasing brown paper bags with some cute, artisan-style stickers to seal the bag shut, and they were super impressed with it.

Basically, I think Tom has found his calling with this new baking venture and I'm all for it to be honest, just because I get to do all the eating of said bread - naughty, naughty!

***

I hope you enjoyed this blog post! Have you been making homemade bread recently? How long did it take you? Would you give this recipe a go (linked in the first paragraph)? Let me know in the comments below and I'll see you again soon with a brand new blog post!

***

WHERE TO FIND ME




PREVIOUS BLOG POST



COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Comments

Popular Posts