My Thoughts on The Body Shop Banana Bubble Bath

I've never really been one for taking baths. If you know me, then you'll understand that showers are pretty much all I have time for. I rarely find the time to myself, especially in the mornings, to lie in a steaming hot bath and just relax. So in a bid to take more of them to help me relax a little more, I thought I'd invest in a more expensive bubble bath and this is the one I went with.

It's from The Body Shop and is banana scented. I thought it was something a bit different but it also didn't break the bank money-wise, so I was happy to pay a little more for a bubble bath that might help me feel more chilled out whilst also feeling silky smooth and far more laid back afterwards. I usually just go for supermarket-bought bubble baths as I don't use it often and I know I always have some in the cupboard in case I fancy one. But I thought "no, I'm going to treat myself", and here we are, haha.

Anyway, the whole point of this blog post is to find out whether or not I reckon much to it and in short, I think it's absolutely brilliant. It bubbles up ever so nicely and they last for incredibly long time - longer than other, cheaper bubble baths I have used in the past.

The scent is also like no other bubble bath on the market. It doesn't smell fake or synthetic at all, it literally smells like I'm bathing in a banana smoothie, rather than a milkshake because a smoothie is generally made with fresh, natural ingredients and that is exactly how this banana bubble bath smells.

Once again, I feel like The Body Shop have out done themselves with another wonderful, quality and long-lasting product, as you really don't need a lot of it to get the desired bubbly effect, and all for a really reasonable price. I'm looking forward to checking out other scents in their bubble bath range. But I have also been trialling the banana hair shampoo and conditioner, so keep your eyes peeled for a review on that. 

Overall though, I am very happy with this banana bubble bath. It feels luxurious and incredibly high-quality despite being a reasonable price. Don't get me wrong though, it's not as cheap as some of the bubble baths you can get, coming in at £8 as opposed to £2/£3, but it is worth the money!

Shop the Bubble Bath

***

I hope you enjoyed this blog post? Let me know in the comments whether or not your give this a try or whether you've already given it a go - what did you think to it? I'll see you again very soon with a brand new blog post :)

***

WHERE TO FIND ME

Twitter

Instagram

Pinterest

'Like' Us On Facebook!

PREVIOUS BLOG POST

The Perfect Recipe for Gooey Oat Cookies

COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Disclaimer

Comments

Popular Posts