The Jumpers I Can't Wait to Style Out Every Winter

I don't go out and buy a new winter wardrobe every time the season rolls around again so there's nothing I like more than getting out old jumpers I haven't seen for months and pairing them with lots of different trousers, jeans and skirts for a refreshed fashion combination. So what jumpers do I like digging out of my wardrobe every year and which ones can I not wait to get out again at the end of 2022?

White slouchy turtle neck - Nasty Gal

I have talked about this specific jumper before here on my blog, mentioning it briefly in my January favourites blog post that went live a few weeks ago, and for good reason. It's very slouchy which makes it cosy and great for layering on particularly cold days. It's super soft, not at all itchy and it's such a versatile colour so it goes with absolutely everything - what more could you want from a winter jumper?

Black & camel zebra print - Blue Vanilla

I love this purely as a stylish jumper to just throw on when I'm not really feeling it in terms of putting a polished outfit together. Because it's quite long, it's perfect for pairing with leggings and tube skirts especially. Even if you wanted to kick on a pair of black jeans for a night down the pub, this jumper will probably be the one you want to reach for. I loved it that much, I dedicated an entire blog post just to this jumper.

Black, pink & grey leopard print - Principles

I recently featured this jumper in an outfit of the day blog post back in January simply because it's such a statement piece and, much like the white slouchy turtle neck, it goes with basically everything. Whether I want to wear black or blue jeans, a tube skirt or a leather skirt, this jumper really adds to the overall look of the outfit. 

It's a really nice and flattering cut, which is why it's such a wonderful piece to have in the wardrobe. Where the white slouchy jumper is perfect for lounging around and being cosy, this jumper is great for adding some colour to an otherwise boring outfit - perfect for throwing on to go to the office in.

Pink turtle neck - NEXT

This goes really well with something as simple as a pair of blue jeans. It really adds to an outfit without going completely overboard. You also wouldn't need any more statement pieces like necklaces, rings or earrings because this jumper is statement enough. It's enough to have people turning their heads to look at the jumper you're wearing simply because of the bright, bold colour. I wrote an outfit of the day blog post back in October that features this jumper and it never fails to catch my eye :)


***

I hope you enjoyed this blog post! Tell me what jumpers you like to bring out every winter in the comments below and I'll see you again very soon with a brand new blog post :)

***

WHERE TO FIND ME




PREVIOUS BLOG POST



COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Comments