A Yankee Candle Scent Worthy of Your Kitchen


I have always loved Yankee Candle scents. They're pungent, great quality, slow burning, affordable and there are loads of different scents to choose from. I thought I'd go for this one as the scent was fresh but subtle and it adds a beautiful scent to the kitchen without being completely overpowering. 

I light it just after I've cleaned the kitchen after dinner. It helps to get rid of all manner of smells. From chilli con carne and curry dishes to fajitas and garlic bread, it will help to eliminate leftover food smells from the area, leaving a refreshing scent behind instead.

I always thought that more foody smells would be good for a kitchen, but according to the Yankee Candle website, a more fresh or citrus scent is far better for placement in the kitchen or even a utility area. More subtle scents that have a linen or freshly-washed cotton hint are, apparently, better for the bathroom and spicy or foody scents, like vanilla, are supposed to be better for the living room. 

I bought a small jar to start off with, just to make sure whether I liked it or not, but now I've given it a good number of go's, I'll be sure to pick up a large jar the next time I'm in the Yankee Candle shop. I like to get mine from East Midlands Designer Outlet. They're always much more reasonably priced in there and you can stock up on seasonal scents as well - great for some early Christmas presents, haha.

Shop the Candle

***

What's your favourite Yankee Candle scent for the kitchen? Let me know in the comments below :) I'll see you again very soon with a brand new blog post, so keep your eyes peeled for that one!

***

WHERE TO FIND ME

Twitter

Instagram

Pinterest

'Like' Us On Facebook!


PREVIOUS BLOG POST

The Jumpers I Can't Wait to Style Out Every Winter


COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Disclaimer

Comments

Popular Posts