We Got Engaged!



On Tuesday 14th June, Tom and I got engaged! It happened in Disney World on Main Street in front of the giant clock they have there. There was a reason as to why he chose that very specific location, but I won't share that with the world, if that's ok?

Anyway, I just thought I'd publish a blog post to mark the occasion so it'll just be a quick one today! Once it had happened, we had a celebratory Starbucks (wow, haha) and headed off to ride The Little Mermaid attraction because this is my all time favourite Disney film (it has been since I was four).

We then spent the rest of the day going on rides, eating amazing food and watching the fireworks at the Cinderella castle. I'll be sure to write a blog post all about our trip very soon. Let me know if you'd like it in parts or as one big photo dump :)

***

I hope you enjoyed this blog post? Let me know in the comments whether or not you've been to Disney World and, if applicable, you got engaged there as well! I'll see you again very soon with a brand new blog post :)

***

WHERE TO FIND ME

Twitter

Instagram

Pinterest

'Like' Us On Facebook!


PREVIOUS BLOG POST

My Long Haul Flight Essentials


COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Disclaimer

Comments