Our New Apple Tree Landscape Bedding


We bought some new bed sheets recently and I love them so much that I wanted to share them with you guys here. I bought these from Debenhams for a very good price, almost half the RRP which was about £70/£80. I've searched the internet high and low for the original link from Debenhams, but instead I found the exact same bedding from Dunelm, which I'll link here.

The duvet comes available in different sizes: single, double, king size and super king size - pretty much standard for all duvets on the market, to be fair. It's made from 100% cotton and comes with two matching pillowcases which is great. There's nothing I hate more than buying a duvet cover only to find that you need to buy the matching pillowcases separately. 

It's also reversible, with a mint green and white spotty pattern underneath. So if you're fed up of the stripes and watercolour effect, then you can always turn it over and you've easily refreshed your bedding without the expense of buying a whole new duvet cover set.

***

I hope you enjoyed this blog post? Let me know in the comments below whether you'll be buying this duvet or if you've already made the purchase and it now adorns your bed! I'll see you again very soon with a brand new blog post :)

***

WHERE TO FIND ME




PREVIOUS BLOG POST



COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Comments

Popular Posts