Ed Sheeran at the O2


On Saturday 25th March, Tom and I ventured into London to see Ed Sheeran at the O2 Arena. We have seen him twice before, but we wanted to go and see him during his "mini" tour" as he called it. He only did a few nights in the UK, with London getting just two appearances from the big man himself. We were so chuffed to be able to get tickets and I'm so glad that we did because the experience was, as always, flawless. 

I felt like we had a completely different experience this time around, in an arena setting, compared to when we saw him at Wembley Stadium. It just felt more raw and intimate than his larger tours. It was like he was more himself and less out to wow his audience. He just played what he felt like paying in the moment and everyone was totally there for it. 

Even the ambience around where we were seated was different from when we saw him at the last two times. It was far more emotional than the other concerts we've been to of his, with the whole thing feeling more relaxed. We enjoyed a drink, had a dance, shed a tear and laughed a lot and it was most definitely one of the best concerts I've ever been to. But I'll stop gushing over the night now, because I'm sure you get the picture. Instead, I'm going to leave you with some photos from the night :)


***

I hope you enjoyed this blog post? Let me know in the comments below whether you went to see Ed Sheeran at the O2 over the weekend or if you'd love to go in the future and I'll see you again very soon with a brand new blog post :)

***

WHERE TO FIND ME




PREVIOUS BLOG POST



COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Comments

Popular Posts