Everything I Loved in September

Not much went on throughout September, really, because much of our time has been focused on wedding planning and refurbishing our bathroom, but there were quite a few things that were notable throughout that month that I wanted to put on the list, so I hope you enjoy this short and sweet post!

Seeing Busted live in Nottingham

I am an OG Busted fan. I have been following them for the past twenty years, so of course it would have been rude for me to pass up going to see them live for their 20-year anniversary tour. So myself, Tom and our very good friends went together to see them. 

We met up earlier in the day for some dinner and a few drinks and then we made our way to the concert. Hanson supported them, and they too were awesome. It was something that I enjoyed that much I didn't take any pictures or videos, because I was so immersed in the experience and I didn't want to miss anything. The only two pictures I do have from that day were from the bar and just before the gig started!

Buying our wedding rings

We are getting married in the spring of 2024, and we made the decision to purchase our wedding rings this month, which is really exciting! I won't tell you what they look like or even the metal we went for, because we want to keep it a secret until the day, but let's just say that we're both more than happy with our wedding bands and we cannot wait to put them on each other's fingers in March.

Enjoying the last bit of summer

At the start of this month, we had a 30-degree heatwave that lasted the best part of a week. This was a welcome break from all of the rain, wind and cold that we experienced for much of summer. We got to use the BBQ a few more times and enjoy the decking that we laid back in July. We took every opportunity to go outside and eat, drink, talk and just enjoy each other's company in the garden we lovingly restored.


***

I hope you enjoyed this blog post? Let me know in the comments below what you loved throughout September. Are any of mine the same as yours? I'm eager to find out! I'll see you again very soon with a brand new blog post :)

***

WHERE TO FIND ME




PREVIOUS BLOG POST



COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Comments

Popular Posts