A Disney Loungefly to Make You "Stand Out from the Crowd"


What could be better than having a Goofy Movie Loungefly? There are a few on the market right now, one of which caught my eye on the Disney website. But after eyeing up the two, and because I couldn't make a decision myself, Tom actually ended up surprising me with this one - the decision was made for me and I couldn't be happier with Tom's choice! 

If you can't place this Loungefly, it's from A Goofy Movie and is inspired by the outfit that Powerline, Max's pop idol, wears. Hit songs include 'Stand Out' and 'Eye to Eye'; two of my favourite Disney songs, aside from any that are in The Little Mermaid, haha. 

The problem with Loungefly bags is that they have loads of brilliant designs from a variety of films and TV shows, so it makes it difficult to just choose just one. So don't be surprised if another one enters my collection, but for now, let me showcase this one. 

It's bright yellow which is eye-catching in itself, but then there are also several details that adorn the bag as well. Just take the back of the bag, for example. There's a picture of both Max and Goofy after they've snuck into the Powerline concert in LA. If you've never seen the film, you wouldn't get that reference, but it's so obvious for those who are in the know.

There's also another detail on the zip which says 'Stand Out Tour 95'. That's the year the film came out and the name of the tour that Powerline goes on in the movie. I haven't taken any of the stuffing out of the bag because I want to make sure that it keeps its shape until I come to use it. 

I'm actually saving it for a very special occasion, which you'll learn about next year, so watch this space! I have left a few photos for you to look at just so you can see how well made it is and the details that they've included. I will also leave a link below for you to buy it if you like it.

Shop the Loungefly

***

I hope you enjoyed this blog post? Let me know in the comments whether you have any Loungeflys, together with what they're inspired by and I'll see you again very soon with a brand new blog post :)

***

WHERE TO FIND ME

Twitter

Instagram

Pinterest

'Like' Us On Facebook!


PREVIOUS BLOG POST

A Christmas Carol at Nottingham Playhouse


COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Disclaimer

Comments

Popular Posts