Flower Power Fashion from TU Clothing

As we all know, I'm a sucker for knitwear, but this purchase in particular started with a trip to Sainsbury's to do a food shop and I walked in through the door and was immediately greeted by this colourful piece. I knew right then and there that I just had to have it as part of my knitwear collection. So here it is in all its glory! I thought it was such a beautiful jumper that I just had to share it with you all. It's something that you would expect to see around spring, but I think that's what made it stand out for me. It's not your typical autumnal piece, but it's just as eye-catching and it's incredibly soft and warm. I recommend it if you're looking for something colourful and tasteful to wear this autumn/winter. 



***

I hope you enjoyed this blog post? Let me know in the comments whether you've bought this recently, together with what you think to it. Have I persuaded you to nip into your local Sainsbury's and pick it up yourself? Tell me in the comments below and I'll see you again very soon with a brand new blog post!

***

WHERE TO FIND ME

Twitter

Instagram

Pinterest

'Like' Us On Facebook!


PREVIOUS BLOG POST

Everything I Loved in October


COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Disclaimer

Comments