My Review of the Vanilla Pumpkin Hand Cream from The Body Shop

I know that we're a little past pumpkin season, but we're not quite in the Christmas season yet, so I thought I'd still keep the autumn theme going with a review of this hand cream. I love The Body Shop products. I have tried almost everything that they sell and I have always been a fan of their hand creams. But I was getting bored of their original scents, because I normally just stick to their shea butter scent. 

When I saw this one on the shelf, I knew I just had to try it. I sampled it in the store and the smell was enough on its own to make me splash out on a tube. It's not a cheap one, coming in at £7 a tube. The original scents are about £5, usually, so you're paying slightly more for a seasonal favourite. But I'm going to tell you whether or not it's actually worth the money.

I'm not a fan of hand creams that are too greasy or thin. I like a thick hand cream that I only need to use a pea-sized amount of to feel the effects. It also has to smell divine because hand cream scents can linger on the hands for hours, so you want to make sure your hands smell amazing and not cheap or chemically. This hand cream smells delicious; something I could sit and smell for hours on end. 

When I'm not wearing it, I get up and put some on just so I can keep smelling it. So in terms of the scent, this is 100% worth the cash. But then again, the consistency of it is also surprising. I thought it would be thin and greasy, considering it's also a seasonal product, but it's actually fairly similar to their other formulas. 

All in all, this is better than many other hand creams on the market, including one from Sanctuary Spa, which I used to use before this one. I wish they sold this all year round because I'd totally keep restocking if they did. 

Next year, I'll keep an eye out for the same product and make sure I have some back stock to use throughout the year. So, in summary, I think you can safely say that this hand cream is worth your hard-earned cashola, because it's definitely something that I would pay good money for again, even if they put the price up.

***

I hope you enjoyed this blog post? Let me know in the comments below whether you've tried this hand cream before or if you're a fan of the hand creams that The Body Shop do in general and I'll see you again very soon with a brand new blog post!

***

WHERE TO FIND ME

Twitter

Instagram

Pinterest

'Like' Us On Facebook!


PREVIOUS BLOG POST

Birthday Celebrations at TGI Friday's


COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Disclaimer

Comments

Popular Posts