4 Things I Plan to Do in the Two-Week Run-Up to Our Wedding


You might not think that I'd have much left to do two weeks before my wedding day, but believe you me, there is still plenty to get done. However, it's less about wedding planning and more about looking after myself and my family. It will be nice, from here on out, to make some plans that are just for me. So I thought I'd share with you what you I'm planning to do one the two-week-run-up to my wedding!

1. Have a manicure

I'm not planning on doing this two weeks before. It will be a couple of days before the wedding. I'm looking to have the full shebang; shaping of the nails, cuticle removal and gels to finish them off. In terms of colour or style, you will have to wait and see. However, I'm really not interested in having acrylic nails, so you can rule that one out, haha.

2. Enjoy time with Tom

I am really looking forward to putting the wedding planning aside and to focus my time on Tom on the run up to our wedding. I'm wanting to do a few things and to take a few nights out for ourselves - the last few weeks together before becoming husband and wife! How exciting is that?

3. Go for a final dress fitting

This might sound a little late in the day for a final dress fitting, but we're actually pretty much done in terms of getting everything sorted. I pick the dress up in a couple of days and then jobs a good'en. I'm not planning on changing all that much in two weeks, so I think a final dress fitting two weeks beforehand is actually adequate, and I'm really looking forward to it.

4. Have a family meal

We're hoping to get everyone together a week or so before the wedding, my parents and Tom's parents, essentially. It just gives everyone a chance to get together and to debrief before the big day. It also gives us a chance to start some celebrations early, some that are just reserved for our closest family members.

***

I hope you enjoyed this blog post? Let me know in the comments below what it is that you did two weeks before your wedding day and I'll see you again very soon with a brand new blog post!

***

WHERE TO FIND ME




PREVIOUS BLOG POST



COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Comments