4 Tips for Growing Thicker Hair

Everyone always comments on how thick my hair is, but it's not always been that way. I started thinking about everything I do to try and grow thicker locks, so because people always seem to comment on it, I thought I'd share with you everything I do to keep my hair thick and voluminous! 

1. Eat more fish & veg

Protein and omega 3 is the key to growing thicker hair. Salmon, avocado, nuts and green vegetables are the things that harbour the most benefits when it comes to growing thicker hair, so adding those things into your diet a bit more might help in terms of growing thicker, and maybe even longer, hair.

2. Use the right shampoo & conditioner

You can buy shampoos and conditioners that are specifically for the purposes of thickening hair. If you can't get hold of thickening shampoo and conditioner, then choose a combo that cleanses the scalp and aims to boost hydration. This should give your hair follicles the enhancement needed to revitalise them and thus produce stronger, thicker hair as a result

3. Be careful not to over-wash your hair

I'm one of these people who will wash their hair twice a week, three at the most. It may be more if I've been to the gym, but I try and coincide hair-wash day with a gym-day. You hair thrives on the natural oil it produces. Washing everyday can make the hair weak and brittle, which can also affect growth. For stronger, more luscious locks, restrict the amount of times you wash your hair.

***

I hope you enjoyed this blog post? Let me know in the comments below what you like to do when it comes to shampooing your hair like a pro and I will see you again very soon with a brand new blog post!

***

WHERE TO FIND ME




PREVIOUS BLOG POST



COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Comments