My Wedding Day Nails


In case you missed it, we got married last month and it was the best day ever. If you're interested in hearing some details and looking at some pictures, then take a look at this blog post. I blogged about the day and presented you with some of the pictures we had of the day, so get on that if you enjoy some wedding photos, haha! 

But let me show you my gorgeous wedding nails. These were done the day before and it's exactly what I wanted. I went for a French manicure, but with a pink base and tiny white tips. It was so simple but also super effective. I feel like I want nails like this all of the time, because I'm not quite ready to let them go yet considering that's how they were on my wedding day. 

Seeing as I didn't want to forget them, I thought the best thing to do was to document them on here forever, so I can always look back and see what they looked like. I hope you've enjoyed looking at them as well and that maybe it's given you some inspiration!


***

I hope you enjoyed this blog post? Let me know in the comments below how you've had your wedding nails or if I've given you some ideas for your upcoming wedding and I will see you again very soon with a brand new blog post!

***

WHERE TO FIND ME




PREVIOUS BLOG POST



COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Comments

Popular Posts