The Best Places to Hide Christmas Presents


With the festive period in full swing, it's time to start hiding the presents you've bought from family and friends. But it can be difficult to find little nooks and crannies to cram them all in, without forgetting what you've done with them (which is another danger). So I'm on hand to help you decide where you can hide your gifts and still be able to find them again come Christmas Eve night. Lets get into it shall we?
  1. In the attic/loft
  2. In the basement
  3. In a suitcase
  4. In a miscellaneous drawer
  5. In the boot of the car
  6. In the cleaning supplies cupboard
  7. With the laundry (clean or dirty, you decide)
  8. In plain sight (kids' bedrooms etc)
  9. In a storage unit (if you already have one)
  10. In the garage 
  11. In the office/at work
  12. The neighbours' garage
  13. Mislabel the gifts (take note of which ones you've done this for)
  14. Under the bed
  15. In the wardrobe
  16. In the airing cupboard
***

I hope you enjoyed this post. Let me know where you like to hide your Christmas presents! I'll see you again really soon with another post for you!

***

WHERE TO FIND ME




PREVIOUS BLOG POST



COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Comments

  1. Oh my gosh thank you for this list! I never thought of hiding stuff in suitcases!! I need to do that - I swear everyone always stumbles across my presents and ruins the surprise ahhah

    findyourownhope.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts