Yves Saint Laurent | Rouge Voluptè Shine Lip Colour


I'm a massive lipstick fan, but I only have two (now three) luxury lip products in my possession. I thought I'd splash out (what with it being so close so Christmas) and as a reward for getting all of my Christmas shopping done on time, I thought I'd treat myself to a brand new lipstick, and this is it!

It's by YSL in the shade 'nude' - imaginative. It's a sheer lip colour, meaning it'll be moisturising but also add colour to the lips. I'm not planning on using this every single day (as the price tag doesn't really allow for that), but I'm planning on only using it once in a while - when I'm making a bit more of an effort when on my jollies. 

Anyway, this isn't a review, this is just me showcasing my new purchase before I start using it. As every blogger knows, you have to take pictures of it before you touch it, purely for this purpose. If you'd like to see a review (once I've tried it out properly), let me know in the comments or via my social media links below.



 ***

I hope you enjoyed this post. Let me know if you've purchased this product, or anything similar. What did you think? Do you get what you pay for or is it better to stick to high-street products? Let me know your thoughts. I will see you again really soon with a brand new blog post for you :)

***

WHERE TO FIND ME




PREVIOUS BLOG POST



COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Comments

  1. Woah! I'm really loving the template/theme of this blog.
    It's simple, yet effective. A lot of times it's very difficult to get
    that "perfect balance" between usability and visual appearance.
    I must say that you've done a fantastic job with this.
    Also, the blog loads very fast for me on Opera. Superb Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the packaging of luxe lippys it’s been too long since I’ve treated myself also. ��

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts