Thoughts I Have While at the Hairdressers


I know my hair looks like a bird's nest...please don't judge me...

Oh YAS a trashy gossip magazine!

Her hair looks great! Maybe I should have it cut like that instead?

How does my hairdresser remember all those details about me? Is she a wizard?

I'm surprised my neck fit into the gap in that sink!

Damn! That shampoo smells AMAZING!

How are you getting water half way up face? There goes my foundation!

Is that a double or a triple chin I have going on? - Why make me wear this gown?

Oh my goodness...how many inches is that?!?!

It might look different once it's been blow dried?

Ok, that actually looks pretty good

Why does my hair feel SO SOFT?

I can't just go home? I must go and rock this new cut!

Money well spent

No, I don't want to make another appointment for 8 weeks, time...but I will anyway because this experience was just TOO good!

***

What thoughts do you have at the hairdressers? Let me know in the comments below, or via my social media! I will see you again really soon with a brand new blog post :)

***

WHERE TO FIND ME




PREVIOUS BLOG POST



COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Comments