5 Things I Can't Stop Talking About


I often find that there are certain things I don't/can't shut up about. Mainly because they're so bloody brilliant, and I feel like more people need them in their lives. So I've compiled a list of things I can't stop talking about, so you can enjoy them as well, it could even spark a few ideas!

YSL 'Rouge Volupte Shine' Lip Colour

I've talked about this a lot on here. I published a post about this lipstick when I first bought it (read the post), and again on the run up to Christmas (read the blog post). This lipstick is absolutely beautiful - the packaging is amazing, the colour is gorgeous, yet subtle, and it's incredibly moisturising on the lips. What's not to love? It's also remarkably long-lasting and it tastes delicious, so you really do get what you pay for when it comes to high-end makeup. Don't hesitate, because once you purchase one, you won't be able to stop talking about it ;)


DeLonghi Coffee Machine

Of course, this has been featured on my blog. In fact, I wrote a whole post dedicated to it, so I won't go into it too much (but if you'd like the details, give this post a read). It's the perfect coffee machine for those like me, who love nipping to the local coffee shop for a cheeky latte or cappuccino. I have saved SO MUCH MONEY on take-out coffees since acquiring this machine. It makes coffee which really does taste like it's come straight out of Starbucks and I LOVE it! Once you buy one of these machines, you'll never drink another instant coffee ever again. You can thank me later!


Speckled Grey Warehouse Jumper

I am a sucker for chunky knitwear, and Warehouse have definitely supplied me with a fair few cosy jumpers that I can snuggle up in. I found this hiding in and amongst a few of the other jumpers on the railing, and luckily for me, it was in my size (which never happens). 

I love the colour, the pattern and the cut - the quality is also amazing! I've washed it several times since purchasing it and it's still as good as new - something I'm always worried about when washing knitwear for the first time. Anyway, if you're looking for soft, comfortable, warm and cosy knitwear, then take a look at Warehouse for the perfect jumper!


Our Upcoming Trip to Paris

Boyfie and I have planned a trip to Paris in the spring, and I absolutely cannot wait! I've been to France a few times before, but I've never been to the City of Love. It's something I can't stop Googling about, looking for the best places to eat, visit and shop. Ensuring an itinerary has been drafted up for each day so as to make the most of the long weekend there. Don't worry, I'll be blogging about it all as well :) If you're looking for a nice long weekend away, then Paris would be the ideal place!

'The Stranger'

From what I can gather, this is a new show on Netflix at the moment, starring Richard Armitage, Siobhan Finneran, Anthony Head and Jennifer Saunders. If you love a good thriller/mystery story, then this would be perfect for you! The viewer is given all the pieces to begin with, and as the series goes on, the more you put together. It's exceptionally well done and the acting is truly brilliant, even from the lesser-known actors and actresses. I was so sad to see it come to an end having binge-watched it all, but I can only hope that there'll be a second season! So fingers crossed.


***

What can't you stop talking about at the moment? Let me know in the comments below, or via my social media. I will see you again really soon with a brand new blog post, so keep your eyes peeled for more!

***

WHERE TO FIND ME




PREVIOUS BLOG POST



COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Comments

Popular Posts