Bronzing it up With NARS Laguna (Matte) Bronzer


I have always wanted to give this a try, so when I got the chance, I took the plunge and bought it - finally! I really wanted a decent matte bronzer, mainly to contour with, and time and time again the NARS Laguna Bronzer was the one product that always popped up when I was reading up online. I have always been aware of its existence, but I felt like I didn't really need an expensive bronzer as I was happy with my high-street brands. It wasn't until it came to my attention again that I thought 'sod it', and made the purchase.

As you can see from the immaculate state it's in, this hasn't yet been tried, but like with my other recent makeup purchases (I'll link those at the end of this post for you in case you're interested), I'll give it a go and let you know what I reckon. Although, I'm sure you won't need to check back to hear my thoughts as you've probably already heard how great this is - if not, I'd be surprised.

If you have this bronzer already, let me know what you think to it! My first impressions are great, the packaging is simple, yet beautiful, and the way in which the powder itself has been embossed with the famous logo shows how much NARS have paid attention to detail. For me, that says everything about a makeup brand - I wouldn't expect anything less from a high-end, expensive makeup product. I believe that when it comes to beauty, you really do get what you pay for and so far, I'm not disappointed.


My Most Recent High-End Beauty Purchases



***

I hope you enjoyed this blog post. I will see you again very soon with a brand new blog post :)

***

WHERE TO FIND ME




PREVIOUS BLOG POST



COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Comments