A New Addition to my Makeup Collection | Charlotte Tilbury Cheek to Chic


I have always wanted to try a Charlotte Tilbury blusher and so last week, I took the plunge and purchased one. I'm quite happy with the shade I went for as well. The only problem is the packaging seems to be either damaged or there's slight defect, see if you can spot it in the photos below ;)

But then again, I didn't buy it for the packaging, I bought it for the reviews and they generally seem to be wonderful, no matter the shade you choose. It seems to be shimmery in the outer circle and slightly more matte in the middle circle, so I'm hoping that I won't need to apply a highlighting powder with this product - but we'll see.

I'm sure I'll report back to you on it after a few uses, you may well see it in a few favourites posts in the future depending on how I get on with it, although I'm feel optimistic given the reviews it's already received. I'm looking forward to giving it a go!


***

I hope you enjoyed this blog post. Let me know if you have this blusher already together with what you thought of it. I will see you again soon with a brand new blog post!

***

WHERE TO FIND ME




PREVIOUS BLOG POST



COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Comments

  1. I haven’t tried any Charlotte Tilbury blushes yet but I really need to! This looks like the perfect one to start with x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Emily!

      This blush is great for a subtle, everyday look with just the right amount of sheen. I often don't have to apply a highlighter when I wear this, so it's perfect :) I totally recommend it, although there are other shades you can choose from, everyone said this was a great go-to.

      Lorna x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts