Nighttime Skincare with NIVEA


Skincare is really important, whether we have a morning ritual or a nighttime one, we always seem to make time to look after our skin. I don't really have a set time in the day where I'll stop and apply face creams etc, I only really seem to do that after I've had a shower. BUT, I will always moisturise before bed and this has become my new favourite cream to use.

I had run out of my trusty Body Shop face moisturiser and I couldn't get hold of any more, so I browsed the internet looking for something else and came across this gem - I'm so glad I did! It's non-greasy, not at all watery, applies wonderfully and it's highly effective. I wake up in the morning with velvety smooth skin, even in areas that are notoriously dry, and always have been. Impressed would be an understatement when it comes to this moisturiser and I highly recommend it!

In fact, I love it so much I went out and bought the daytime equivalent just to see how it compares to this one. I haven't tried that out just yet, but when I do, I'll let you know if it's up to the same standards as this one - I have high hopes! 


***

I hope you enjoyed this blog post, let me know if you've tried this or if you have a nighttime skincare product that you swear by! I will see you again really soon with a brand new blog post for you all.


***

WHERE TO FIND ME




PREVIOUS BLOG POST



COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Comments

Popular Posts