Family, Prosecco & Good Food | Celebrating Our Engagement at Brown's


On Sunday 28th August, Tom and I got the entire family together to celebrate our engagement. We went to Brown's in Nottingham and it was just as amazing as the first time we went there to celebrate our anniversary last November. 

We both, coincidentally, ended up having the same thing as last time and it was just as incredible. We really wanted everyone to have a good time and eat delicious food and I think we achieved we that by choosing to go to Brown's for our engagement celebration.

We each had something slightly different, apart from those who ordered a Sunday roast. I went for pan-fried salmon and Tom had a beef pie, which looked, smelt and (apparently) tasted wayyyyy better and more luxurious than an average beef pie. 

My salmon melted in the mouth and it was insanely tasty. No one had a bad thing to say about the food they chose and some of us even had starters. Tom and I had a starter but I completely forgot to take a picture for you. We had garlic mushrooms on sourdough bread and even that was delectable, as is everything served at Brown's in Nottingham.

We also had pudding, as did almost everyone who came to our celebration. I had poached pineapple with a rum sauce and one scoop of vanilla ice cream and Tom went for, of course, the stick toffee pudding! The majority of our lovely guests went for either a fruit crumble or a chocolate brownie, but the Eton Mess also looked incredible. 

So much so I'd consider having that for dessert when we go again, because I'm highly-likely to go there again - I'm looking for any excuse right now, haha. After Brown's, we all came back to our house for more drinks and to do a toast.

We also all watched a video of Tom proposing to me at Walt Disney World because his mum and dad were there and they filmed the whole thing, unbeknown to me, haha. But everyone loved being able to watch it and we feel so lucky to be able to have that because not a lot of people do!

***

I hope you enjoyed this blog post? Let me know in the comments below whether you've been to a Brown's restaurant and I'll see you again very soon with a brand new blog post :)

***

WHERE TO FIND ME

Twitter

Instagram

Pinterest

'Like' Us On Facebook!


PREVIOUS BLOG POST

Things You Do NOT Need to Bring to University


COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Disclaimer

Comments

Popular Posts