A New Scent for Our Home: 'Holiday Magic' by Yankee Candle


I am such a fan of the Yankee Candles, especially at Christmas. So when my original candle ran out earlier in the month, I couldn't wait to get my hands on this one. It's called 'Holiday Magic' and it smells exactly what you'd expect from a red festive candle. It smells of oranges, cloves, berries and everything in between. You name it, this candle has that festive scent inside it. If you're on the lookout for a Christmassy candle from Yankee Candle, then give this one a try!

Buy the Yankee Candle

***

I hope you enjoyed this blog post? Let me know in the comments below whether or not you've given this candle a go and I'll see you again very soon with a brand new blog post :)

***

WHERE TO FIND ME

Twitter

Instagram

Pinterest

'Like' Us On Facebook!


PREVIOUS BLOG POST

4 Breakfast Ideas for Christmas Morning


COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Disclaimer

Comments

Popular Posts