Armed Forces Weekend at Wollaton Hall

So this weekend was Armed Forces weekend here in the UK, we were aware that events would be put on for this special occasion, but seeing as I was working on the Saturday, we had to go on the Sunday instead. But, it was amazing nonetheless and we learnt so much, as well as get to hold an actual gun used as an actual weapon the front lines, try on some uniform and see how a mini rover works. We also saw a demo of some soldiers in combat which was a privilege to be honest. I also bought an apron from the 'Help For Heroes' charity :) 

Anyway, this post will be more photo heavy so I hope you enjoy them anyway. B the way, I also forgot to bring my Canon 1200D with me so I resorted to taking photos on my iPhone 6, although the quality won't be as nice as my blogging camera, I hope they're somewhere near adequate :) ENJOY! 


I hope you enjoyed it guys! I will see you on Sunday with a brand new blog post for you :)
__________________________________________________________

WHERE TO FIND ME

PREVIOUS BLOG POST: 'My Month In Instagram Photos'

Comments

Popular Posts