Floral Purchases


I decided to write a little bonus post today, and because the weather hasn't been particularly sunny these past couple of days, I wanted to inject a bit of colour into your lives, and also, a lot of floral ;) Hope you enjoy :)
iPhone 6 Sunflower Case
From: Tesco
Price: £6
I can't find a link to this anywhere but I promise you it will still be in stores :) I've been looking for a nice iPhone case for ages but never really found any I liked at a reasonable price, I snapped this up while doing a food shop on Sunday and I love it so much! It goes so well with the gold backing :)
Cosmetic/Wash Bag
From: Cath Kidston
Price: £10

I have a couple of makeup and cosmetics bags from Cath Kidston, all of them oil cloth, however this one is a canvas material, and machine washable which is fab :) I don't think I'll be using it as a wash bag, that's what I use my oil cloth ones for in case I place it on a wet sink or something! I want to use this to put 'lady things' in, paracetamol, a nail file, possibly some makeup to touch up with etc, I already have a little pouch for things like this, but its now too small as I keep adding to it, this seemed like a nice new addition to my CK collection :)
Floral Cropped Joggers
From: New Look
Price: £17.99
I didn't put these on for this post as I didn't have time, I just wanted to show you the pattern :) It also came with a tie which I removed :)
I've been looking for some light patterned trousers for some time now, so when I spotted these in New Look, I immediately went to try them on and loved them! They're a lovely light weight material and very comfortable, almost like wearing pyjamas (I promise they don't look like that by the way xD). They have them available in lots of different patterns, so I may have to go back and get a few more pairs ;)
Also, I hope you liked my yellow Roses featuring throughout this post, they're so pretty and summery and I just love them :)
I will see you on Wednesday with a brand new post for you all! See you then!
___________________________________________________
WHERE TO FIND ME
PREVIOUS BLOG POST: 'How To | Low Fat Spag Bol'


Comments

Popular Posts