A New Hair Style | The Wavy Look


I'm not usually one for doing much with my hair. When it's down, I usually straighten it and it's good to go. But recently, I've been loving using a hair straightener to put waves through my hair. I can't really explain how to do it, but I'll leave a link to a YouTube video below so you can see how to curl hair without a dedicated hair curler.


This hairstyle is super versatile. You can curl it on hair wash day, sleep on it and them put half of it up and have the other half down, curling the few bits that have fallen straight again if need be. Even after that, you'll be able to tie all of your hair up into a pony tail and still see the waves you created two or three days beforehand. By the time you've got a few days worth of this single wavy style, you'll be back to hair wash day before you know it and you can do it all over again :)

If you're wondering what hair straighteners I used to create this look, then I use the Velvet Orchid 235 Straightener from Babyliss, which you can take a look at and possibly buy here. Although they cost a little more than what I'd usually pay for hair straighteners, they really do a wonderful job and the curls will actually hold for quite some time - something that most hair straighteners fail to do effectively.

***

Let me know in the comments whether you use these straighteners or whether you have another set you swear by. Can you curl your hair using them or do you need a different tool? I'll see you again soon with a brand new blog post :)

***

WHERE TO FIND ME




PREVIOUS BLOG POST



COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Comments

Popular Posts